It's a bittersweet milestone when your little one's gummy grin gives way to a cheeky smile with a few new pearly whites! Teething is a time with a notorious reputation for being a literal pain. Fortunately, we've got you covered with our favorite teether toys to maximize fun while easing baby's gums!
1. Who could resist sweet Rosa or her bunny friend, Bo?
2. Baby might be a little bit too young for their own frozen drink from the coffee shop, but that doesn't mean they can't enjoy the pretend version!
3. Baby Banana teethers are a longtime favorite among babies and parents alike! It soothes baby's gums even back over those tender molars. You can find it at Target, or opt for the Corn Cob version during harvest season!
4. "Chewelry" can be a nice alternative while your little one is eager to grab and chew on everything in sight- including your long necklaces! We love the stylish selection from Chewbeads. They even have options for supporting your favorite MLB team!
5. This Nuby teether can be chilled for extra soothing and better yet- is easily found at most retailers. (Good to know for a late-night run to your closest big box store or pharmacy!)